.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The past, present and future according to Rangor.

Everything that has, is, or is going to happen (although not necessarily in that order).

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Four years ago today

Was 4 years ago that my friend Jez took his own life. Doesn't seem that long ago, and I do still wonder about him from time to time. Occasionally I find myself listening to an old demo tape of the 'Fly Kicking Badgers'. He was the lead singer under the sobriquet of 'Gilbert Gibb, the fifth Bee Gee' along with the other band members, Chuck up, RudeBeat, Onion Bhagee and Seedy Dave Blair. Memorable songs include 'Not this plonker', 'I'm a badger in love', 'Only sixteen' and 'pickled onions'. Classic stuff and someone I will miss for an awfully long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home