.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The past, present and future according to Rangor.

Everything that has, is, or is going to happen (although not necessarily in that order).

Friday, August 27, 2004

Boredom

I got a bit bored at work, is a horrible day, raining and windy. I can't face going into town to buy a sandwich so thought, I would create an entry that is made up of links, don't know why really, I just thought it would give me something to do. All the same words link to the same link but no two different words link to the same site. I have chosen to add a link that was interesting after doing a google search on each of the words. This is possibly the saddest thing I have done, but I have a lot of time on my hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home