.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The past, present and future according to Rangor.

Everything that has, is, or is going to happen (although not necessarily in that order).

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Sometimes the sandman just whisks you away

Well, I tell you what, after all that work, and then a couple of pints of the black stuff (only joking, this is the black stuff I really hanker after), even a warlord of time gets bushed. Of course I could go back to this morning and wake up again, but I need to go forward before I can do that. Don't even ask why, you wouldn't be able to comprehend.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, July 15, 2004 3:20:00 pm, Blogger leesa said...

Could you use the black stuff (the latter not the former) to power your time machine? Wouldn't it make the ride smoother?

 
At Thursday, July 15, 2004 3:26:00 pm, Blogger Rangor said...

oh Leesa Leesa, Leesa, that would be a waste. Can use the former though, trouble is, I'd have to go forward in time to get it compressed down into heavium first.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home