.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The past, present and future according to Rangor.

Everything that has, is, or is going to happen (although not necessarily in that order).

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Isn't it always the way

The weekends just fly by, I don't have any heavium for my time machine so I guess I'll just have to let this one slip by at normal pace. I get paid soon, so I can buy some then, go forward in time, find out who wins the 3.20 at Brighton next week, come back, put a bet on and then I'll be big time in the money again. Don't like to abuse my gift, but sometimes it's just necessary. Then I'll come back to this weekend, and not drink quite as much as I did on Friday, so that yesterday I don't feel hungover and go out and get drunk again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home