.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The past, present and future according to Rangor.

Everything that has, is, or is going to happen (although not necessarily in that order).

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Is handy being a warlord of time

Reason being, when you're at work, and have been since 6am, and you realise that there is no way of getting everything done in time for the unfeasible deadlines imposed upon you. You can simply travel about and create as much time as you need to do all the things you need to do.

For example, I am currently working on something I completed earlier today. However if I hadn't done what I'm doing now, I wouldn't have been at the stage I was with it when I went back to complete it.

It's basically a well refined juggling act.

Best get on, no time to waste ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home