.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The past, present and future according to Rangor.

Everything that has, is, or is going to happen (although not necessarily in that order).

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

The 'birth' of Rangor

Picture the scene.

I am reposed in my bedchamber, the leaves are falling from the trees, an owl hoots, somewhere a rabbit is caught in the headlights of a Renault Megane and crushed under the wheels as it tries in vain to reach the safety of the kerb. Suddenly from my slumber I issue forth the words 'From this day onward, I wish to be known as Rangor, warlord of time'.

This statement has become my epigram since that eventful autumn morn of 1999.

Rangor lives...

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 13, 2004 5:09:00 pm, Blogger leesa said...

hello Rangor. Can you transport me back to a time when men were men and women were there to wash up?

 
At Tuesday, July 13, 2004 8:18:00 pm, Blogger Rangor said...

No can do Leesa, it's not a gift that can be abused.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home