.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The past, present and future according to Rangor.

Everything that has, is, or is going to happen (although not necessarily in that order).

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

12 hours on

Now, how did this happen, surely I should've juggled things better than this, I've found myself still at work even now, I guess I'll have to nip back a bit and sort a few things out today yesterday, that will mean I'm already in the pub now and enjoying a nice cold Guinness. Must get my DeLorian warmed up, thank God for John Z.

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 14, 2004 6:31:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! why wud u need a dolorean as u r warlorrd of time??

 
At Wednesday, July 14, 2004 6:34:00 pm, Blogger kath said...

Dear Rangor,
Please can you fix it for me to go out tonight with the girls, and still have an early night and be bright as a button for work tomorrow
Thanks :-)

 
At Wednesday, July 14, 2004 9:41:00 pm, Blogger Rangor said...

Now then Kath, I cannot perform such tasks, I have responsibilities you know. This Warlord of time stuff don't come with a pinch of salt!

And as for you 'Anonymous' us warlords of time still have to get around on a day to day basis. Besides, a dolorean [sic] looks good.

 
At Thursday, July 15, 2004 7:40:00 pm, Blogger Death said...

FOOLISH ANONYMOUS PERSON - ANONYMITY IS USELESS WHEN DEALING WITH ELEMENTAL BEINGS - YOU WILL BE RECEIVING A VISIT. RANGOR'S DELOREAN IS HIS TRUE TRANSPORTATION AS MINE IS MY SKELETAL HORSE (WHICH WILL SOON BE GRAZING YOUR AZELEAS)

DEATH

(HI RANGOR)

 
At Friday, July 16, 2004 10:39:00 am, Blogger Rangor said...

Hey there Death, how's it hanging? Our paths don't cross too often, is always nice to hear from you, been upto anything fun lately?

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home